Welcome to the Drive Club Wiki
This wiki is devoted to the driving game developed by Evolution Studios, set to launch exclusively on the Playstation 4 in 2013. Please do feel free to contribute constructive information to help inform the public about this upcoming title.
What Is Drive Club?
Drive Club is a team based racing game, with a focus on the community aspect of driving and racing. Players will have the opportunity to get behind wheels of the best cars in the world and drive them in the best locations in the world. More importantly players will be able to do everything together. The official website for Drive Club can be found here.
The Mercedes CLA 45
The top CLA model produced by Mercedes is set to feature
The Agera R
The newest 240 mph Swedish supercar is part of the line-up
The Venom GT...
...ensuring that 270 mph features in this game, this twin-turbo monster is appearing
Things to do
- Vehicle pages can always do with relevant contributions
- Any infromation on tracks and courses which will be driven on are needed.
- Any features and mechanisms that may be included in Drive Club are worth mentioning; we welcome their addition.
- If you see any typos, we would greatly appreciate them being corrected.
Introdution from Evolution Studios
And finally we come to the biggest and most exciting game in Evolution Studios’ history: Driveclub.
Once again we are at the forefront of the next generation, creating a ground-breaking socially-connected racer exclusively for PlayStation 4.
We are delivering truly astonishing visuals matched by a forward-thinking approach to game design that leverages all the social gameplay we developed for MotorStorm RC, and takes it to the next level.
Join the club.
Ways to stay updated on Drive Club!
- The official Drive Club website
- Looking around through the articles that we provide
- Twitter; #DRIVECLUB
- Twitter; follow @DriveClubGame
- IGN and Gamespot are following the game so they should have regular updates
- Sony Entertainment Network may bring exclusives as they tend to do
- A detailed interview, can be found here